Orozco sentence example
- History, chap. xviii.; and Orozco y Berra, Geografia de las lenguas, &c. (Mexico, 1868).
- In Mexico the former labours of Pimentel and Orozco y Berra are supplemented by those of Bandelier, Penafiel, Herrera and Alfredo Chavero.
- In 1864 Don Manuel Orozco y Berra found no fewer than 51 distinct languages and 69 dialects among the Indian inhabitants of Mexico, to which he added 62 extinct idioms - making a total of 182 idioms, each representing a.
- He took part in the Madero revolution when Pascual Orozco threatened invasion of his state, driving the rebels out with a troop of 400 Yaquis.
- Colombian actress, Ana María Orozco, played the star role of Betty Solano.Advertisement
- Actress Ana María Orozco won the International Female Personality of the Year award in 2001 and the INTE award for Best Soap Opera of the Year in 2002.