Ornately sentence example
- It is often brightly colored and ornately decorated.
- The focus is on a large, ornately carved, but empty picture frame.
- If your dress is ornately detailed with jewels, sequins or a bib necklace-style neckline, steer clear of wearing too much jewelry.
- Both pillars are topped by identical pillar swallowing heads with ornately carved headdresses.
- T he oak paneling is one of the most striking features of the house and the ornately carved staircase is particularly notable.Advertisement
- They can be as simple as caps placed on the end of the rod or they can be ornately carved into arrows, scrolls, leaves, pineapples, balls or other abstract shapes.
- Sometimes an ornately decorated carpet is used as an aisle runner.
- The Premium Designs collection features gold bracelets engraved with elaborate Hawaiian heritage designs, and the Le Grand Dame collection features an ornately engraved ring, pendant and bracelet set with diamonds.
- It's designed like many European hotels, with lobby walls made of fake marble and an ornately designed staircase.
- You can make candles in shapes ranging from thin taper candles to large ornately decorated candles.Advertisement
- The first known use of this triangle-shaped knot is on runestones and early Germanic coins, but this type of knot was really immortalized in the Book of Kells, an ornately illustrated religious text from about 800 AD.
- The design can be very simplistic, or can be inked quite ornately using the Celtic knot pattern.
- Inside the church, an ornately decorated sedilia survives, where a bench was enclosed under a single arch.
- 6); siparali (shield-shaped, worn by the Shia sect); murassa, or nastalikh (ornately bound), latpati (carelessly bound) (Plate I.