Origination sentence example
- Among other things for which he will be remembered was his origination of harvest festivals.
- In the Principles of Sociology Spencer's most influential ideas have been that of the social organism, of the origination of religion out of the worship of ancestral ghosts, of the natural antagonism between nutrition and reproduction, industrialism and warfare.
- Girvanella, found in Cambrian, Ordovician and Silurian rocks, as well as in later deposits, appears to have played a part in the origination of oolitic rock-structure.
- Others are The Primitive Origination of Man (1677); Of the Nature of True Religion, &c. (1684); A Brief Abstract of the Christian Religion (1688).
- The movement, in the actual origination of which he had had no share, came to bear his name: it was popularly known as Puseyism (sometimes as Newmania) and its adherents as Puseyites.Advertisement
- For the elucidation of these foreign elements a new method - the traditional-historical - is necessary, and to the brilliant scholar Gunkel we owe its origination.
- A lender might offer low interest rates on their equity loans but then tack on a one percent origination fee or inflate closing fees to make a bigger profit.
- In some cases a lender may offer a low interest rate, but high origination fees.
- Look for a lender that doesn't charge application fees, origination fees, or prepayment penalties.
- Mortgage servicing does not involve the origination of mortgage loans.Advertisement
- Origination of the bra - The bra has a very long history.
- Of course, the feast was commemorated during the almost 300 years between its origination and the congressional endorsement.
- No such theories can be counted as more than coincidences which have been adopted, unless we find a very exact connexion, or some positive statement of origination.
- The objections to the Solomonic age as the time of origination of the book apply also to the period extending from Solomon through the 6th century.
- And many scientific thinkers, while professing allegiance to a theory which insists upon the independence of each parallel series, in reality tacitly assume the superior importance if not the controlling force of the physical over the psychical terms. But a mere insistence upon the complete independence of the physical series coupled with the belief that its changes are wholly explicable as modes of motion, that the study of molecular physics is competent to explain all the phenomena of life and organic movements, is sufficient to eliminate the possibility of spontaneity and free origination from the universe.Advertisement
- It is the product of a people living on the borders of the Roman Empire who inherited much of the Hellenistic tradition in minor arts but combined it with a remarkable power of independent origination.
- Mortgage lenders may offer a lower interest rate, but make up for it by building in origination and discount fees that end up costing you the same, or more, than that original rate would have done.
- Upon returning back to its origination, a home "receiver" then uploads the information wirelessly and updates the system with the location log of the vehicle.