Origamic sentence example
- However, while pop-up cards are typically designed by attaching cut and folded pieces of paper to a card, origamic architecture is created by cutting and folding the card itself.
- Origamic architecture can depict everything from flowers to Santa Claus.
- While AG Industries, Inc. focuses primarily on Whitewings gliders, the company also sells some origamic architecture.
- Pop-Up Origamic Architecture by Masahiro Chatani is an out-of-print resource that you may be able to find at a library or used bookstore.
- The International Pop-up Gallery features a combination of traditional pop-up constructions and origamic architecture from around the world.Advertisement
- Jagoda's Origamic Architecture includes a gallery of cards created by the site owner.
- Virtual Gallery of Origamic Architecture is another site with a gallery of completed projects.
- Marivi's Heraldry teaches origamic architecture enthusiasts how to create a coat of arms.
- Willem's Origamic Architecture features an extensive collection of patterns, with buildings from across Europe and Asia and an assortment of holiday-themed designs.