Organophosphate sentence example
- But the alternative, organophosphate dips, had been linked to causing health problems in humans.
- Using 2-D electrophoresis, followed by autoradiography, brain proteins which react with a tritium-labelled organophosphate, can be rapidly imaged.
- Every year hundreds of millions of pounds of organophosphate insecticides are sprayed on crops.
- Pesticides found included organophosphate and carbamate insecticides and fungicides  .
- A., et al. "Survival pattern in patients with acute organophosphate poisoning receiving intensive care."Advertisement
- Malathion (0.5% in Ovide), a neurotoxic organophosphate, was withdrawn from the U.S. market due to an increase in malathion-resistant lice.