Organic compound sentence example
- Ann., 1828, 12, p. 253) is of theoretical importance, since it was the first organic compound obtained from inorganic materials.
- So in the first instance you get hydrogen chloride gas and an organic compound called an amide.
- An aromatic is a organic compound that contains a benzene ring in is molecule or has very similar chemical properties to benzene.
- Aliphatic any non-aromatic organic compound Aromatic any organic compound containing de-localised electrons in a ring structure - e.g. benzene, benzoic acid.
- bromine atom is being replaced by an OH group in an organic compound.Advertisement
- fluorinated organic compound.
- Alcohol: An organic compound having a hydroxyl (-OH) group attached.
- isomer of each organic compound is usually present.
- surprising findings could mean a radical overhaul for much current scientific thinking about the most common organic compound on earth.
- the heat evolved when an organic compound is completely burned in oxygen; the heat of formation is deduced from the fact that it is equal to the heats of formation of the products of combustion less the observed heat of combustion.Advertisement
- These surprising findings could mean a radical overhaul for much current scientific thinking about the most common organic compound on earth.
- ALA is an organic compound found in vegetable oil that cannot be produced by the body, and must be derived instead from food sources and supplements such as flaxseed oil.
- Amino acid-An organic compound composed of both an amino group and an acidic carboxyl group.
- Micronutrient-An organic compound such as vitamins or minerals essential in small amounts and necessary to the growth and health of humans and animals.
- Porphyrin-An organic compound found in living things that founds the foundation structure for hemoglobin, chlorophyll, and other respiratory pigments.Advertisement
- Piperonyl butoxide-A liquid organic compound that enhances the activity of insecticides.