Organic compound sentence example
- So in the first instance you get hydrogen chloride gas and an organic compound called an amide.
- An aromatic is a organic compound that contains a benzene ring in is molecule or has very similar chemical properties to benzene.
- Aliphatic any non-aromatic organic compound Aromatic any organic compound containing de-localised electrons in a ring structure - e.g. benzene, benzoic acid.
- Alcohol: An organic compound having a hydroxyl (-OH) group attached.
- These surprising findings could mean a radical overhaul for much current scientific thinking about the most common organic compound on earth.Advertisement
- Amino acid-An organic compound composed of both an amino group and an acidic carboxyl group.
- Porphyrin-An organic compound found in living things that founds the foundation structure for hemoglobin, chlorophyll, and other respiratory pigments.
- Piperonyl butoxide-A liquid organic compound that enhances the activity of insecticides.