Organelles sentence example
- Plant and animal cells contain organelles, structures that perform special functions within the cell.
- All the cellular organelles may be seen in detail.
- Also contains details of other cell organelles which are well explained in simple terms.
- Biochemical and molecular approaches are used to assay mediator release and to identify and manipulate proteins required for movement and exocytosis of secretory organelles.
- For example the free swimming cercaria and miracidia use highly specialized sensory organelles to locate their hosts.Advertisement
- Organelle Just as bodies have organs, which are specialized tissues that do a specific job, so cells have organelle Just as bodies have organs, which are specialized tissues that do a specific job, so cells have organelles.
- Within the cell small compartments, called organelles, are formed.
- You can also search the organelles of the cell in the same way.
- The advantage of this model system stems from the distinctive morphology of WPB allowing them to be distinguished from other intracellular organelles.
- It is probable that most other membrane-bound organelles are ultimately derived from such vesicles.Advertisement
- Another use of reporter genes is to look at the localisation of proteins within different cell types or subcellular organelles.
- Electron microscope image of plant cell organelles Photo: Dr. Alison Baker, University of Leeds.
- Peroxisomes are organelles within a cell that contain enzymes responsible for critical cellular processes.