Ordinary shares sentence example
- The London County Council, according to the statement of its comptroller, was disturbed by the hope expressed by the manager of the company, that the holders of the company's ordinary shares would obtain the par value of their shares in 1911.
- Inasmuch as the debenture stocks and preference shares would have to be redeemed in 1911 at premiums ranging from 3 to 5 per cent., the state would have to pay the company £253,000 in excess of the total of the outstanding securities in order to enable the ordinary shares to receive par, and in the council's view this payment would diminish the p robability of the Post Office being able to afford a substantial reduction in the telephone charges.
- There are also ordinary shares to the amount of 200,000 put down in the companys annual balance-sheets as of no value.
- The limited voting shares will be convertible into ordinary shares at the option of the Company at any time subject to certain conditions.
- Quoted Companies UK-based companies with sterling denominated ordinary shares which have a full listing on the London Stock Exchange.Advertisement
- To declare a final dividend on the Ordinary shares.
- The ordinary shares will be quoted ex-dividend on 30 October 2002.
- The New ordinary shares will, when issued and fully paid, rank pari passu in all respects with the Existing Ordinary Shares.
- The New Ordinary Shares will, when issued and fully paid, rank pari passu in all respects with the Existing Ordinary Shares.