Ordinands sentence example
- Petri and that the ordinands were undertaking with their consecration the duty of serving St Peter, i.e.
- We currently have 19 ordinands and the take-up of Continuing Ministerial Education has been very encouraging.
- It became a College in 1919 (the second at Durham) and ceased to train ordinands almost 30 years ago.
- There are 4 leaving ordinands for United Reformed Churches this year.
- Andrew's main work is as Director of Studies at St Andrew's Theological College, training ordinands and lay workers.Advertisement
- This year there are just over 100 women ordinands in the evangelical colleges but over 250 men.
- All first year ordinands attend the Focus on Prayer weekend in the Lent Term.
- There are 28 URC ordinands / non-stipendiary ministers transferring to the stipendiary ministry among our 32 students.
- For many ordinands these books will be among the very few books they will ever own, becoming a life-long resource.
- For us in Fulcrum, why are the ' gender balanced ' colleges Westcott, Queens and Cranmer when evangelical ordinands outnumber the rest?Advertisement
- We had an 8 day Induction Session for the 8 new ordinands.
- My point is that in an understaffed chuch readers, retired clergy and local ordinands are increasingly being asked to do the same job.