Orchiectomy sentence example
- High inguinal orchiectomy was performed as the preoperative aspiration cytology of the hydrocele fluid showed atypical cells.
- Both patients received high orchiectomy under the diagnosis of testicular tumor and the histopathological diagnosis in both patients was non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Treatment consisted of radiotherapy after inguinal orchiectomy for beta-HCG negative cases, and chemotherapy or radiotherapy for beta-HCG positive cases.
- All of the patients had undergone prior radical orchiectomy.
- This procedure, called castration or orchiectomy, removes androgen stimulation from the whole body.Advertisement
- In case 1, for a period of 4 years following high orchiectomy, the patient has been doing well.