Orcadian sentence example
- Traces of contemporaneous volcanic action exist in the Orcadian island of Hoy.
- Some 300 people of Orcadian ancestry, most of them Canadian, returned to their ancestral homeland.
- Mike Parker Pearson and Colin Richards late Neolithic Orcadian houses The Orkney Isles lie off the most northern tip of the British mainland.
- Current Research / Responsibilities European prehistory, Orcadian archeology.
- The Orcadian reporter Sigurd Towrie, was the man behind the creation of the site.Advertisement
- Last week The Orcadian revealed that Kirkwall police were investigating the alleged theft of items by a group of divers from Liverpool.
- Until the middle of the 19th century the methods of agriculture were of a primitive character, but since then they have been entirely transformed, and Orcadian farming is now not below the average standard of the Scottish lowlands.
- As seen from the west it rises abruptly from the sea, presenting in this respect a marked contrast to the rest of the isles of the Orcadian group, which as a whole are low-lying.