Orca sentence example
- The release Springer, A73, the orphan baby orca, finally made it back to her home waters last Saturday!
- Here you can for these journeys optional extensions in seals orca whales.
- Next comes the Stura, which rises in the glaciers of the Roche Melon; then the Orca, flowing through the Val di Locana; and then the Dora Baltea, one of the greatest of all the Alpine tributaries of the Po, which has its source in the glaciers of Mont Blanc, above Courmayeur, and thence descends through the Val d'Aosta for about 70 m.
- Class 4: RAOCYN becomes Crayon, Acorn, Carny, Corny, Rayon, Corn, Cyan, Orca, Yarn, Arc, Can, Car, Con, Coy, Cry, Crony, Ray, Narc and Oar.
- You may be one of those who is lucky enough to see a dolphin, whale, or orca from the aquarium's viewing platforms.Advertisement
- If you're surfing or diving in extreme climates, you want a quality wetsuit like an Orca or Ironman.
- The "orca" or "killer" whale, and the "beluga" or white whale, also yield "whale-oils."
- This lush coastal wilderness is home to abundant wildlife including humpback and orca whales, puffins, and stellar sea lions.
- Today, at 37, she presents a picture of a female orca entering her middle life still healthy and energetic.
- Only death or capture separates a wild orca from its family.Advertisement
- As it was speeding up, the tall dorsal fin of a male orca could be seen right next to it.
- Together we oppose the exploitation of captive orca and the capture of wild orca for the ' entertainment ' industry.
- In referring to Luna, Spong was speaking about another unusual instance of a solitary orca known to scientists as L98.
- The Marware Sportsuit Basic (SBV) features a neoprene orca material that also allows for a belt clip attachment.