Orangutans sentence example
- I am sure the trip would be worth it just to see the orangutans - I love them!
- At the first, Safari World, we had suspicions that they had at least 42 illegally smuggled young orangutans.
- Walk around the centers to meet the orangutans, the proboscis monkeys, gibbons and other endemic fauna and exotic flora of Borneo.
- At the time of my arrival they had 66 orangutans, the youngest only two months old!
- Lunch is served on the way to Tanjung Harapan, a rehabilitation center for orphaned orangutans, 2 hours away from Kumai.Advertisement
- It took us a day traveling along river to reach a site where we hoped we would be able to find wild orangutans.
- The second raid was at Sriracha Tiger Zoo where 100 illegal tigers as well as 2 illegal orangutans and 2 illegal chimpanzees were found.
- Finally they will be released in a forest area where there are no wild orangutans.
- In contrast, male orangutans will spend less than 9% of their time in association with other orangutans.
- At the time of my visit, 16 young orangutans were at the halfway house.Advertisement
- We will meet the orangutans and trekking for about 30 minutes to feeding station for the orangutan afternoon feeding time.
- A fund is being launched to help save the baby orangutans.
- Project 1 - A New Nursery 12 February 2001 Our project was to construct a large exercise enclosure for the young orphan orangutans.
- Fruit trail transects to record the range of foodstuffs available to orangutans in an area.