Orange-blossom sentence example
- Cynthia buttered her toast while Dean dribbled orange blossom honey on three leftover rolls from last night's supper.
- Thus in the case of neroli oil the petals of orange blossom are loosely spread on trays covered with purified lard or with fine olive oil.
- The flowers come in June and July and are white with a lovely orange blossom fragrance.
- The bride's dress was of white figured silk, her bridal veil was caught up with a wreath of orange blossom.
- For example, orange blossom is often carried by brides and symbolizes virginity.Advertisement
- Origins An Italian princess had a great passion for the scent of this orange blossom.
- The bride 's dress was of white figured silk, her bridal veil was caught up with a wreath of orange blossom.
- Gin is included in a variety of cocktails with orange juice and grenadine, including the Orange Blossom and classy Pink Flamingo made with vodka, sloe gin and Cointreau.
- Go for organic honey if possible, and try different flavors of honey such as orange blossom for a great taste treat.
- Likewise, the soft fragrances of English rose or orange blossom are best suited to the long heady days of spring and summer.Advertisement
- The term can refer to a ring in the shape of a flower, but it can also be a reference to an engagement ring marketed by the once-famous Orange Blossom Jewelers.
- Starting in the early 1900s, the Orange Blossom Jewelry Company produced beautiful engagement rings.
- Despite the destruction of the molds, some Orange Blossom jewelry is still in production in Canada.
- Martin Ross Jewelry Group purchased the Canadian division of the company and has begun producing rings from the original Orange Blossom molds.
- You'll probably have the best luck finding Orange Blossom engagement rings at online auction sites or antique jewelry stores.Advertisement
- An example of one such beautiful combination combines the Chinese character for "Peace" with an orange blossom tree.