Oral history sentence example
- The Edwardians is not a vindication of the more exaggerated claims made for oral history written from personal reminiscence.
- Imagine the excitement Alex Haley felt when hearing the oral history of his African ancestor the first time.
- Consider the oral history of Kunte Kinte's birth, parentage and capture given by an oral historian in Roots.
- A monthly podcast where alumni share memories of their school years is another great use of technology to preserve an oral history.
- Jan is responsible for the development of our permanent collection of objects, including the oral history archive.Advertisement
- It includes oral history reminiscences of four Black women, now living in London.