Oral-glucose sentence example
- METHODS AND RESULTS: plasma catecholamine, glucose, and insulin levels were measured before and after an oral glucose load.
- reactive hypoglycaemia was ruled out in an oral glucose tolerance test.
- Reactive hypoglycaemia was ruled out in an oral glucose tolerance test.
- These symptoms can be treated by giving the child an oral glucose tablet, available from most pharmacies.
- Early symptoms of hypoglycemia can be treated with oral glucose tablets or gel, available at most pharmacies.Advertisement
- The American Diabetes Association recommends that a random plasma glucose, fasting plasma glucose, or oral glucose tolerance test (OGTT) be used for diagnosis of diabetes.
- In difficult diagnostic cases, a glucose challenge test called a two-hour oral glucose tolerance test is recommended.
- The oral glucose tolerance test is done to see how well the body handles a standard amount of glucose.
- Exercise, diet, anorexia, and smoking affect the results of the oral glucose tolerance test.