Oral contraceptive sentence example
- A gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist versus a low-dose oral contraceptive for pelvic pain associated with endometriosis.
- oestrogens of oral contraceptive pills containing synthetic estrogen are consumed every day.
- Evaluation of contraceptive efficacy and cycle control of a transdermal contraceptive patch vs an oral contraceptive.
- In conclusion, all combined oral contraceptive pills are equally safe.
- Some of the Partners have also participated in other trials involving the oral contraceptive pill and sequela after abortion.Advertisement
- However, 11 brands of regular oral contraceptive pills in varying regimens can be effective in preventing post-sex pregnancies.
- In the case of severe cramping, doctors may recommend a low-dose oral contraceptive to prevent ovulation, which may reduce the release of prostaglandins and the severity of the cramps.
- Effectiveness of oral contraceptive may also decrease, raising the risk of pregnancy.
- "Enhancing oral contraceptive success: The potential of new formulations."
- On the reverse, women who suffer common headaches may lessen the incidence of headaches or in some cases cure them entirely by using oral contraceptive.Advertisement
- Your doctor may recommend an oral contraceptive that contains progesterone so the lining of the uterus becomes thinner.
- This type of oral contraceptive comes in several brands, such as Ovrette, Micronor, and Nor-QD.
- Antibiotic, steroid and oral contraceptive use can cause a bacterial disturbance in our system.