Oral-cavity sentence example
- Together cigarettes and chewing tobacco are responsible for more cancers of the larynx, oral cavity and pharynx, esophagus, and bladder than any other agents.
- A working oral cavity vapor sampling device incorporating disposable sensors.
- The majority of these lesions arise in the oral cavity or paranasal sinuses.
- Fate of genetically modified maize DNA in the oral cavity and rumen of sheep.
- Oral lesions-A single infected sore in the skin around the mouth or mucus membrane inside of the oral cavity.Advertisement
- Infectious mononucleosis is a contagious illness caused by the Epstein-Barr virus that can affect the liver, lymph nodes, and oral cavity.
- There are many botanical/herbal remedies that can be used alone or in formulas to locally assist the tonsils and adenoids in their immune function at the opening of the oral cavity and to tone these glands.