Optical-illusion sentence example
- In a small space, a mirror creates the optical illusion of a larger room.
- The mistake, shown in all the old maps of Australia, had originated in a curious optical illusion.
- The pejorative connotation of an optical illusion is a visual malfunction.
- Optical illusion - John Langdon, 1999 Can you see why this painting is called optical illusion - John Langdon, 1999 Can you see why this painting is called optical illusion?
- What happens is an optical illusion so all that you see are the corner walls and the tile that appears like a floor.Advertisement
- Long diamond shapes, such as the rectangular emerald or the pointed marquis shape, create an optical illusion of a larger stone.
- Lower quality stones may be used because they are so small the flaws and imperfections cannot be easily noticed, and the overall effect of the circular shape is to create an optical illusion of a larger piece of jewelry.
- This can be a terrific tattoo that also works like an optical illusion.
- Since the points of the star wrapping around an area may spoil the image, lose the optical illusion of the three dimensions or lose the meaning of the tattoo, it's best to find a flat area for the ink.
- The Ikepod Horizon is a clever watch that features an optical illusion.Advertisement