Opt-in sentence example
- To reverse this opt in from that point on, you shall have to contact the third party.
- Acas will give you the option to opt-in to receive Acas e-mails or mailings for marketing or informational purposes.
- Instead of opting out of overdraft protection, you will actually have to opt in.
- This is called overdraft protection, and you have to decide whether to opt in for this type of account protection.
- As a subscriber to a wireless service you can opt in to receive the mobile text alerts.Advertisement
- Of course, if individuals who subscribe to one of these companies want their cell phone number included in the directory, they can opt in and add their numbers.
- Usually there is a choice to opt in or out of these mailings, so you're not automatically stuck with an inbox or mailbox full of unwanted mail.
- Create an opt-in mailing list and use an auto responder program to send subscribers regular updates on your latest work.
- Double opt-in: a method by which consumers confirm participation two ways: by providing e-mail and then confirming that they, indeed, provided it.
- People who did not ask for COBRA when they left their jobs prior to the change must be given another chance to opt in.Advertisement
- They also must notify all persons who are eligible of their option to opt in for coverage.
- If you opt in to receiving the tweets by cell phone, make sure you have unlimited text messaging.
- Whatever display name you use, you then get to opt in or out of receiving emails from Blogger.
- Businesses would certainly be well advised to obtain opt-in consent from their customers to protect against the proposed changes in the law.
- Each prize draw includes an opt in box inviting you to say yes to the draw sponsor sending you further offers.Advertisement
- Your financial institution will probably ask you to opt in to overdraft protection and will outline the merits and potential costs of accepting overdraft protection on your checking account.
- Some people welcome that kind of pervasive consumer awareness, but it needs to be opt-in to make people not feel threatened by it.