Oppositional-defiant-disorder sentence example
- Serious childhood antisocial behaviors can lead to diagnoses of conduct disorder (CD) or oppositional defiant disorder (ODD).
- As of 2004 several theories about the causes of oppositional defiant disorder are being investigated.
- What Parents Need to Know about ODD: Upto-Date Insights and Ideas for Managing Oppositional Defiant Disorder and Other Defiant Behavior.
- "What is Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)?"
- Psychiatrists consider truancy one of many symptoms of oppositional defiant disorder or the more serious diagnosis of conduct disorder, especially when truancy begins before age 13.Advertisement
- To give another example, such temperamental traits as irritability and strong negative reactivity are thought to contribute to the development of oppositional defiant disorder in some children.
- Parents of a child with a serious behavior disorder like oppositional defiant disorder should work with their child's therapist to deal with encopresis in the context of other behavioral problems.