Opisthotic Sentence Examples
- The opisthotic lies between the epiotic and the lateral occipital with which it ultimately fuses; in some birds, e.g.
- Here the opisthotic bone appears in the occipital region, as in the adult Chelonian.
- Eo, Opisthotic. prp, Pterygoid process of sphe eu, Eustachian tube.
- Op, Opisthotic. pa, Palatine.
- Parietal bones separated by the supraoccipital; prootic and exoccipital separated by the enlarged opisthotic. Pectoral arch suspended from the skull; no mesocoracoid arch.