Opined sentence example
- I opined to keep Quinn and Martha out of the picture, at least at present.
- Poland, Panin opined, would be especially useful in case of Oriental combinations.
- When pressed, they opined only that Brandon Westlake acted more suicidal than threatening but they had been with him for several minutes where Lydia had just arrived.
- opined this morning that it probably wasn't after all.
- As Smokey has also opined, that sentence you quoted has almost no identifiable meaning - even to native English speakers.Advertisement
- They then opined that aliens would more likely be based on exotic physiologies than on the frequent human and humanoid forms.
- Plato once opined that the object of justice was to see that each man got what he deserved.
- opined that ' can you see the ending coming a mile way?
- He opined that working closely with the community was important, regardless of what you called a "network."