Ophthalmoscope sentence example
- The condition is best detected by an examination of the inside of the eye by a doctor, using an ophthalmoscope.
- The year 1851, while he was lecturing on physiology at Konigsberg, saw the brilliant invention of the ophthalmoscope, an instrument which has been of inestimable value to medicine.
- Identification of early glaucoma cases with the scanning laser ophthalmoscope.
- Looking at the retina Your doctor will often look at the retina with a device called an ophthalmoscope.
- The dermatoscope, which can be used to distinguish between benign moles and melanomas, is an instrument that resembles an ophthalmoscope used to look at the eye.Advertisement
- Because hypertension can cause damage to the blood vessels in the eyes, the eyes may be checked with an instrument called an ophthalmoscope.
- The doctor then examines the eyes with an ophthalmoscope, which shines a bright light into the eyes and allows the doctor to check for leukocoria.
- The ophthalmologist will examine the eye using an indirect ophthalmoscope.
- Sketches or photographs of the tumor as seen through the ophthalmoscope are taken during the procedure.
- This type of nystagmus is not always apparent but can be seen by a doctor when he or she looks in the back of the eye with a direct ophthalmoscope.Advertisement
- In the eye, fundus refers to the back area that can be seen with the ophthalmoscope.
- Atropine is universally and constantly used in ophthalmic practice in order to dilate the pupil for examination of the retina by the ophthalmoscope, or in cases where the inflamed iris threatens to form adhesions to neighbouring parts.