Ophthalmologists sentence example
- It is especially suitable for eye care professionals, ophthalmologists, optometrists, ophthalmic assistants, ophthalmic nurses, and project managers.
- In most trachoma endemic areas there are not enough ophthalmologists to perform the required number of TT surgeries.
- Ophthalmologists: These doctors are trained and licensed to do eye surgery.
- Sometimes ophthalmologists and optometrists will prescribe reading glasses in a more accurate prescription just for your eyes.
- Eyes are examined by optometrists (OD) or by ophthalmologists (MD or DO).Advertisement
- Ophthalmologists mostly deal with diseases and surgeries of the eyes.
- Ophthalmologists are required by law to provide a patient with a copy of his or her contact lens prescription.