Ophelia sentence example
- Within, among other sculptures, is a relief figure of Ophelia, executed by Sarah Bernhardt.
- Her chief tragic roles were Ophelia a Juliet, Desdemona, Queen Anne in Richard III., Louisa Miller, Maria Stuart, Schiller's Princess Eboli, Marion Delorme, Victor Hugo's Tisbe and Slowacki's Mazeppa.
- A pile of rocks surrounded by trees is shown as the grave of Hamlet, and Ophelia's brook is also pointed out, but both are, of course, inventions.
- Ophelia: " Oh my lord, my lord, I have been so affrighted!
- Closely followed by the new king's courtiers, Ophelia must leave her home forever, carrying a dangerous, yet precious secret.Advertisement
- In Hamlet, the love story with Ophelia is developed through several flashbacks which punctuate the movie with the mode of the straight cut.
- The group's 1994 Swamp Ophelia also went platinum.