Operetta sentence example
- In 1752 he brought out at Fontainebleau an operetta, the Devin du village, which was successful.
- This young company produced an operetta each summer holiday and raised more than £ 6,000 for charity.
- Or rather, the universe itself is one. ' In 1892, Holst wrote a two act operetta entitled Lansdown Castle.
- Chris Monks returns with the latest classic operetta to be given the special New Vic treatment.
- Copland's rousing Fanfare for the Common Man prefaces the overture to Gershwin's satirical operetta Strike up the Band.Advertisement
- To me it is more of a rock operetta, the dancer's show with continuous singing, and less a musical.
- In the autumn of 1825 the handsome and fascinating enfant gate of the salons and ateliers - "La Neuvieme Merveille du monde " - had the luck to get an operetta (Don Sancho) performed three times at the Academie Royale.