Operations manager sentence example
- He was presented with a set of cut crystal whiskey glasses by Lifeboat Operations Manager Ian Readman on behalf of his fellow Management Committee.
- Are you looking for an operations manager job description?
- The titles general manager and operations manager are often used interchangeably.
- In a small company, employees who work in different departments may report directly to the operations manager.
- In larger companies, each department may have a supervisor who oversees the work and employees specific to his or her area, who is in turn overseen by the operations manager.Advertisement
- However, rather than reporting directly to the company's chief operating officer, the local managers may answer to and receive support from a regional operations manager.
- The operations manager may actually be responsible for creating schedules, or may oversee a scheduling process that is implemented by employees assigned to specific departments.
- If an operations manager job description appeals to you, this may be a great career choice for you.
- There are many different routes to being hired to work as an operations manager.
- Some organizations require operations manager candidates to hold a graduate or undergraduate degree in management or a related field.Advertisement
- If you enjoy working in the retail department store environment and have experience managing others, consider checking out the retail department store operations manager job description for a new career opportunity.
- The main responsibilities and duties found in a retail department store operations manager job description include hiring and training personnel and managing the store's buying and receiving processes.
- On the personnel side, the role of an operations manager typically includes recruiting, evaluating and managing all the retail sales staff.