Operating-room sentence example
- A good analogy would be a medical student in training to be a surgeon would need to know the lingo in an operating room.
- Deidre opened her eyes and blinked rapidly, realizing the black she tried to clear from her sight was the black ceiling of the operating room.
- permitted to enter the actual operating room.
- This surgery is performed under general anesthesia in an operating room at a hospital.
- You won't be able to just hop into the chair at your eye doctor's office and expect to have it done, however; it is still a surgery and must be done in a sterile operating room.Advertisement
- Interventional and intraoperative MRI is another developing field that involves performing interventional procedures, primarily brain surgeries, using a specially designed MRI unit in an operating room.
- An instrument called a laryngoscope is often used in the operating room to view the epiglottis, which will appear cherry-red and quite swollen.
- Amy attended Drexel University and is an operating room nurse.
- When some people think of scrub hats, they think of doctors and nurses wearing them while they are at work in the operating room.