Operating-expenses sentence example
- In 1869 Mr Scudamore estimated the operating expenses at 51 to 56 per cent.
- A state railway commission, whose members are elected by the people, has power to enforce its schedule of freight rates except when such rates would not pay the operating expenses of the railway.
- Still to be provided for is the interest on the operating expenses for eighteen months, which will, at 8%, be 48 cents per acre.
- This is about 8% on the capital invested in the land, plant and operating expenses.
- In this period £ 1.2 million has been included in net operating expenses resulting from fees incurred on the Crosby transaction.Advertisement
- Our monthly expenses were $35,000, and we would create whatever features our customers desired if they'd advance us the money so we could cover our operating expenses.
- The expenses of preparing and trying a case, combined with the operating expenses of running the law firm, need to be paid even though the firm will not be fully paid until the case is settled.
- Their loans let you use your funds for things like: payroll, case cost funding, disbursement funding, or other operating expenses.
- There are some areas which a capital campaign should not be used for such as general operating expenses or for staff salaries.
- Nonprofit organizations are always looking for new ways to raise money to support their charitable projects and programs, as well as to provide support for their operating expenses.Advertisement
- Many foundations will not give funding for special events, conventions, staff salaries or annual operating expenses.
- This makes it easier to pay and record operating expenses and do quarterly and year-end accounting.
- The reimbursement covers all operating expenses including gasoline, insurance, and maintenance.