Operating budget sentence example
- The shelter relies on gifts from individuals and corporations to fund the majority of its operating budget.
- Annual membership dues range from $50 to $1,000 a year, depending on the annual operating budget of the nonprofit organization.
- Membership fees are determined by the nonprofit's annual operating budget and are based on a sliding scale.
- For example, a nonprofit with an annual operating budget of $0 to $74,999 would pay yearly dues of $66.
- As part of any business startup plan, you should estimate your 3-year Profit and Loss Statement and a 3-year Operating Budget.Advertisement
- Sections 2 through 8 are the easiest for most people to write, and once you have those, you can go back and work on your numbers for the financials and 3-year Profit and Loss Statement and Operating Budget.