Operand sentence example
- Get the number specified by the operand, y say.
- The ' @ ' symbol denotes an immediate operand.
- The left operand is shifted left the number of bits specified by the right operand.
- Get the number specified by the second operand, y say.
- The resulting string consists of the characters of the first operand followed by the characters of the second operand.Advertisement
- If you attempt to read a word or longword operand at an odd address, the 68000 generates an address error exception.
- In addition, the lower 32 bits of the input operand are ignored.
- In such a case, use & for each output operand that may not overlap an input.
- Caution If the first operand of the || operator evaluates to true, the second operand of the || operator evaluates to true, the second operand will not be evaluated.
- Similar to add, but now the number accessed through the second operand is subtracted from the number accessed through the first operand.Advertisement
- When Su = o, (I + 2wu) () (1 + zwu) -1 is an operator which shifts (without further change) the tri - quaternion operand an amount given by u in direction and distance.
- If the left-hand operand is unsigned, the right shift is a logical shift so the upper bits will be filled with zeros.