Operable sentence example
- Your tumor was operable when I met you and for the entirety of first year.
- Occasionally, washers will require small parts to make them operable again.
- This housing will give your camera the best possible protection whilst being fully operable.
- Failing to budget for those extra expenses can result in buying a camera just to find out it is not operable without spending more.
- Two waterwheels are used to drive the pumps, which are still operable, although electric pumps are now normally used.Advertisement
- All exit doors are easily operable without the use of a key, card, code or similar means 39.
- Verosol has also developed and patented a compact roller mechanism that can contain two independently operable roller blinds in a sleek enclosure.
- Once the operator returns to the working area the system automatically becomes operable once again.
- For their part, the men in the operable boat must do all they can to keep the craft shipshape.
- We remain willing to work with the IASB to place these standards on a principles-based and operable footing.Advertisement
- It is a phase III study in patients with operable primary or recurrent high grade glioma.
- Install operable windows to create a cross-current and naturally cool your home.
- I connected the tumor â€“ which was completely operable â€“ with magic to her emotions.
- With the help of these children, I found five blind people, three with operable cataracts.
- Of the five students interviewed over two 10 week terms, none were able to make the definitions operable.Advertisement
- The thermal fuse is one other type of fuse that is used to make certain microwaves operable.
- I connected the tumor – which was completely operable – with magic to her emotions.