Operable Sentence Examples
- Check operable safety features of the car before driving.
- Occasionally, washers will require small parts to make them operable again.
- Install operable windows to create a cross-current and naturally cool your home.
- The thermal fuse is one other type of fuse that is used to make certain microwaves operable.
- Your tumor was operable when I met you and for the entirety of first year.
- I connected the tumor – which was completely operable – with magic to her emotions.