Opera-singer sentence example
- In August 1841 he married Agnes Schebest, a cultivated and beautiful opera singer of high repute, but not adapted to be the wife of a scholar and literary man like Strauss.
- How do you come up with the idea of throwing a balloon like female opera singer through walls?
- She's the daughter of a German opera singer and Army official, and traveled extensively through Europe with her mother on her opera tours.
- The stylist for 10-year-old opera singer Jackie Evancho has purchased gowns from Fiona's Children's Special Occasion.
- An opera singer and actress, Melissa is the main baddie who's turning everyone into human barbecues and wishes a race of pure mitachondria to rule the world.Advertisement
- Being in the spotlight might have been in her blood; her mother was an opera singer.
- Patricia is a professional opera singer.
- Never in the history of televised talent shows has an opera singer captured the hearts of so many fans.
- Mike Rowe transitioned into radio and voice work as well as local television hosting after working as an opera singer.