Oper sentence example
- Stomatella, foot truncated posteriorly, an oper culum present, no epipodial tentacles.
- During this period most of his prose works - including Oper and Drama, Ober das Dirigieren, Das Judentum in der Musik - were given to the world.
- Der fliegende Hollander: romantische Oper; I act, afterwards cut into 3 (1841).
- In 1657 he advised his father not to accept the office of king, although in 1654 he had supported a motion to this effect; 8 See Hugo Goldschmidt, "Das Orchester der italienischen Oper im 17.
- Mr Williams secured a debate on the Oper... Which is the best welsh nosh?Advertisement
- Tannhauser and der Sangerkrieg auf Wartburg: romantische Oper; 3 acts (libretto, 1843; music, 1844-1845; new Venusberg music, 1860-1861).