Opening-credits sentence example
- The other slaughterhouse is kept off-screen, except for the opening credits.
- The song was written by Carole King and recorded with her daughter Louise Goffin to be the theme song of the show and is featured in the opening credits for all seven seasons.
- This 1983 novela featured a song called Amor Real in the opening credits.
- TV theme songs should not be confused with songs that run during the opening credits of a show.
- The show homepage on the VH1 site featuring a biography for a contestant named Lynette, and she can be seen two times during the opening credits of the show.Advertisement
- Duncan MacLeod (Adrian Paul), as the opening credits inform us, was born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago, hence, The Highlander.
- Boris Karloff is credited in the opening credits as '?', presumably to preserve an air of mystery before hand.
- Typical opening credits of previous Star Treks included the use of the famous quote, "Space, the final frontier.