Opening-ceremony sentence example
- Tony Blair was so vain that all he could think about was the glory of the opening ceremony.
- John Blow wrote a new anthem for the opening ceremony.
- Her Majesty the Queen has been invited to perform an official opening ceremony in the summer.
- The last time we saw a superb opening ceremony was in Turin for the Winter Olympics.
- During the Opening Ceremony of the 27th European cystic fibrosis Conference 2004, in Birmingham, Dr. Littlewood was awarded both the above honors.Advertisement
- It is Diamond Jubilee Year, and the Duchess of Albany, Queen Victoria's widowed daughter-in-law, is to perform the opening ceremony.
- I would like to nominate my great granddad to perform the opening ceremony of your new look store in March on August 31.
- At this opening ceremony LBC OSCARS will be awarded in a series of categories, from best outtake, to best dog.
- We invite all concerned residents to be present at Vansittart Rec in the course of this opening ceremony and to lobby officials and councilors.
- At the end of June the opening ceremony for the conservatory saw Goon cutting the tartan ribbon watched by over a score of members.Advertisement
- This week end, the plan is to chill a bit and watch the opening ceremony of the Nokia world snowboard championships.
- Just a week before the opening ceremony soldiers with fixed bayonets charged a crowd of over 15,000.
- Tony Blair and New Labor were so vain that all they could think about was the glory of the opening ceremony.
- For those wanting to add warmth while keeping the classic look of a Levi's jean jacket, consider the flannel-lined Trucker jacket or the Opening Ceremony Trucker Jacket lined with Sherpa.