Open-wounds sentence example
- I don't open wounds that are healed, Eden.
- The still prevalent use of linseed in poultices for open wounds is entirely to be reprobated.
- This included animals which had been blinded, severely mutilated, or with open wounds.
- Patients are directed to rub the ointment into the affected areas, avoiding open wounds.
- They carefully guarded their open wounds from any rough and painful contact.Advertisement
- The intense itching puts your cat at risk for secondary bacterial and fungal infections from scratching at her ears and perhaps causing open wounds.
- They should not put the medicine on skin that is wind burned, sunburned, or irritated, and not apply it to open wounds.
- The intoxication destroys healthy tissue in the upper area of the throat around the tonsils or in open wounds in the skin.
- A nurse comes to the house, takes the baby's vital signs, assists with feeding and wound care if open wounds are present, and answers any questions that parents and other caregivers may have.
- They can also look like red-rimmed open wounds anywhere on the inner or outer skin of the genitals.Advertisement
- Do not apply lemon juice to open wounds as this will burn.