Open-waters sentence example
- It rises picturesquely above the mouth of the river Nid, with a good harbour protected by an island from the open waters of the Skagerrack.
- The open waters hold a range of aquatic plant species, with emergent swamp around the margins, backed by a species- rich fen.
- The open waters of the lough hold a range of aquatic plants, whilst a variable swamp fringe can be found surrounding the lough.
- Keep in mind that turning is more difficult in Downriver kayaks because most races will occur in open waters where light turning is necessary.
- Cardholders who enjoy the open waters can use their membership to upgrade their stateroom or to earn special stateroom credits valued up to $500 per stateroom.Advertisement
- Swimming in open waters also carries risks, including possible exposure to harmful bacteria such as E.coli.