Open-relationship sentence example
- Enjoying the open relationship generates important paths for communication that is crucial for long-term satisfaction.
- Unfortunately, you can't (ethically) date both of them…unless you guys agree to have an open relationship (this way, you can have a whole harem of nubile love slaves!).
- In large part, i play's success is credited to their open relationship with their customers as they actively strive to provide what parents want in their children's clothing.
- I was stupid and thought I wanted to see what else there was; we went into an open relationship during which we each had other people.
- For example, if you were truly in love with him when you went off to college you wouldn't have been able to have an open relationship.Advertisement
- An open relationship is counterproductive to a mutually exclusive relationship.