Open-mouthed sentence example
- The six of them just stood there open-mouthed, in complete horror.
- open-mouthed disbelief.
- The ground shock and left everyone open-mouthed and I heard someone say " Wow!
- This design was meant to offer a younger look for the doll, including less makeup, rooted eyelashes, and long, straight hair. 1972's Malibu Barbie was the first Barbie head mold with an open-mouthed smile.
- open-mouthed wonder, filling us all with awe?Advertisement
- open-mouthed in amazement.
- open-mouthed in admiration.
- open-mouthed amazement.
- We stare open-mouthed for a few moments, then begin exploring our new desktops.
- I was left open-mouthed by the remark and hoped this apparent blind spot would prove temporary.Advertisement
- God's rescuer has come A light for everyone Anna gazed open-mouthed.
- stared open-mouthed at the eye-catching displays.
- wide-eyed, open-mouthed expression for 90% of his scenes.
- Pierre raised his shoulders and listened open-mouthed to what was told him, scarcely able to believe his own ears.
- Hundreds of onlookers lining the Promenade have stared open-mouthed at the eye-catching displays.Advertisement
- Instead, Huston just pulls this horrible wide-eyed, open-mouthed expression for 90% of his scenes.
- With that, he stepped off the porch and strode to his car, leaving her staring open mouthed at his retreating back.
- The workmen watch open-mouthed, hesitant, for they cannot be sure that they are the quarry - and the crowd is upon them.