Open market sentence example
- Accordingly, the production of goods has been largely curtailed for the open market and prison labour is restricted nowadays to supplying articles required for current use by public departments - such as the navy, army, post office and, of course, all prison establishments.
- Until then the gipsies had been treated as slaves and owned by the Church or by private landowners; they had been bought and sold in the open market.
- Young families who can no longer afford to buy homes on the open market more urgently need housing association accommodation.
- Animals killed by the halal method which are not sold to halal method which are not sold to halal outlets or for export are also sold on the open market.
- This has made the £ 2.8 million that CafÃ©direct has been able to pay producers above the open market price especially invaluable.Advertisement
- Equity loans to help key workers buy a home on the open market or a new property built by a registered social landlord.
- The purchase price is based on the open market value of the property.
- Natural causes played their part, but so did the remorseless pressures of the open market.
- Pilatus estimates the total open market for turboprop aircraft trainers to be some 1000 aircraft over the next 20 years.
- It is often not possible to obtain an open market valuation on unlisted securities.Advertisement
- Another benefit is access to wine that may not be distributed in the open market.
- Auction value is also known as the open market price.
- Likewise a book that has been unavailable will be eagerly sought after on the open market.
- The prices are generally much cheaper than what you would find on the open market.
- Today's information network and resources provide keys to help open market doors and to get your work into the hands of the right people.Advertisement