Open-heart surgery sentence example
- A heart surgeon does not perform open heart surgery without following proper, objective methodology.
- On the other hand, septal ablation avoids all the problems associated with open heart surgery.
- Cooper's father died during open heart surgery in 1978, and about 10 years later, his older brother, Carter Vanderbilt Cooper, committed suicide by jumping from the 14th-floor of his mother's New York City penthouse apartment.
- Transposition of the great arteries is a complex congenital malformation; however, open heart surgery is highly effective in correcting it.
- Correction of the defects is done through open heart surgery.Advertisement
- Tetralogy of Fallot is a complex congenital malformation; however, open heart surgery is highly effective in correcting it.