Open-doors sentence example
- Utilizing free public records can open doors in your research and unlock mysteries in your families past.
- Models who land gigs in Sports Illustrated are practically guaranteed an instant level of fame that can open doors to other opportunities in modeling and entertainment.
- It's important to open doors for her and remember your manners when you are with her.
- After awhile, you may discover that she doesn't care if you open doors or burp in front of her, but until then, remember your manners.
- This versatility gives the water bearer many opportunities to befriend very influential people who will eagerly open doors of opportunity for her.Advertisement
- This book makes a handy tool for every song writer, whether you're a veteran or novice, as the resources it lists can open doors into the world of song writing.
- But when Buddhism, whose widely open doors had absorbed the mass of the community, became thereby corrupted from its pristine purity and gradually died away, the smaller school of the Jains, less diametrically opposed to the victorious orthodox creed of the Brahmans, survived, and in some degree took its place.
- Dirty salwar kameez flap from open doors and gaping windows; dark eyes pierce the sunlight from faces hidden by black burkas.
- But could it be that the boxes have open doors?
- A garden spade can be used to lever open doors.Advertisement
- Rostov went to the middle of the room and looking through the open doors into the two adjoining rooms saw the same thing there.
- Even if it doesn't, high school performances can open doors to other areas of the theater like production, directing, stage management, and writing.
- Most genealogical work you can do yourself, but if you do hit a roadblock, hiring a researcher can really open doors of knowledge and information previously closed to you.