Open-access sentence example
- She gritted her teeth, hating the fact he had open access to her thoughts and worse—he could respond to them!
- She gritted her teeth, hating the fact he had open access to her thoughts and worseâ€”he could respond to them!
- What parents want is community schools, with open access and not covert selection.
- notE: The Survey refers to the Open Access Labs only (as run by Computing Services ), and not departmental labs.
- To achieve better diagnostic standards it is necessary to have open access echocardiography.Advertisement
- The benefits of using elS are: Access to over 300,000 resources in our open access showroom.
- The introduction of open access is of concern to many, not only gamekeepers.
- haveeryone with diabetes has open access to an early morning drop-in service in the center, staffed by a DSN.
- What time of day do you normally use the open-access labs?
- multifaceted open access drugs program.Advertisement
- In labs and open access areas the default printer will normally be a monochrome A4 printer nearby.
- scholarly research literature, in the spirit of the Open Access Movement.
- The tarmac driveways have low speed bumps with open access through the middle.
- They are intended to open up the scholarly research literature, in the spirit of the Open Access Movement.
- Within this package, you'll also receive open access to their self-scoring anger management test, immediate access to, if applicable, your certified class certificate and a copy of the book The Anger Busting Workbook by James A.Advertisement
- Cigna Open Access Programs provide specialist care without a referral giving members referral-free choices from their network of specialists.