Oozed sentence example
- He practically oozed testosterone.
- About 10 feet back into the cave water oozed from the wall, slowly dripping into a small rock pool.
- Huge bluffs ruptured from the ground and oozed with water.
- slime oozed from the ceiling and through keyholes in the doors.
- They slopped forward, feet sloshing the muddy floor, no longer trying to avoid the water that oozed in rivulets down the narrow passageway, back toward the entrance, now out of sight behind them.Advertisement
- Sunday morning broke with a surge of nervous excitement as 2,000 cyclists oozed out of Cortez, Colorado, bound for their first day's destination 46 miles distant.
- Blood oozed and began to drip.
- Then they rose to fight the duel, and I followed the swift thrusts and parries of the swords and the waverings of poor Bob as his courage oozed out at his finger ends.
- Sometimes the well dent is visible, where once a spring oozed; now dry and tearless grass; or it was covered deep--not to be discovered till some late day--with a flat stone under the sod, when the last of the race departed.
- Across the room, a young girl's face in an antique mirror oozed gray puss as her face disintegrated into a charred skull.Advertisement
- stick gutters leaked, water oozed into the dairy, the cars got stuck in the mud, the children would not go outside.
- Across the room, a young girl 's face in an antique mirror oozed gray puss as her face disintegrated into a charred skull.
- Hideous green slime oozed from the ceiling and through keyholes in the doors.
- The gutters leaked, water oozed into the dairy, the cars got stuck in the mud, the children would not go outside.
- Her legs cramped with every step and perspiration oozed from every pore in her body.Advertisement
- oozed comfort and the breakfasts were all equally delicious.
- She oozed fragile innocence and sultry sex appeal, her allure capable of ensnaring even a deity.