Oolong sentence example
- A Chiu Chow meal is typically polished off with oolong tea as a digestive aid.
- Black, green, oolong, white and herbal teas are available infused with many different flavors.
- Camellia sinensis, or tea plant, can be processed a number of ways to create different varieties of tea, like black, oolong, green or white.
- Green teas as well as white, oolong, and black teas are all created using the same plant and applying different processing or growing methods.
- Green tea is less processed than black or oolong teas.Advertisement
- Where black and oolong teas go through withering, rolling, oxidizing, drying, and sorting, green and white teas are not oxidized, or fermented, as part of processing.
- Oolong teas are less processed than black tea and more processed than green tea, however this type is not available in the Four O'clock brand.
- Apart from that it's the degree of fermentation that determines whether you end up with green, oolong or black tea.
- Whether it is black, green oolong or scented depends on the treatment it receives after picking.
- The export production of the island of Formosa is limited to a particular class of tea termed Formosa Oolong, practically all produced for the United States Oolong.Advertisement