Oocytes sentence example
- In Xenopus oocytes both isoforms located to the lateral loops of lampbrush chromosomes.
- Reliable results have only been obtained using oocytes derived from antral follicles in their final stages of growth.
- By capitalizing on work in cattle, maturing oocytes from biopsied or post-mortem ovarian tissue may provide a way of enhancing their supply.
- The biological significance of loop formation and RNA synthesis in heterochromatic band loops in growing oocytes is briefly discussed.
- Maturation in vitro of immature oocytes has been achieved in small mammals, even from primordial follicles, using a number of methods.Advertisement
- Reliable in vitro maturation (IVM) of human oocytes is an intellectual, scientific and clinical challenge with a number of potential applications.
- Research Interests Our group studies the control of cell division when mammalian oocytes undergo meiosis.
- At birth, the ovary contains around 400 000 primordial follicles which contain primary oocytes.
- There were no significant differences in mean age, number of mature oocytes obtained, and number of embryos transferred between the two groups.
- Her main research interests include the cryopreservation of human and mouse oocytes (eggs ).Advertisement
- Most girls with Turner syndrome do not have ovaries with healthy oocytes capable of fertilization and embryo formation.