Oocyte sentence example
- Interventions: intravenous albumin was given at the time of oocyte retrieval.
- Follicular factors affecting oocyte maturation and development competence 20.
- A cloned embryo is created by cell nuclear transfer from an adult cell into an enucleated oocyte.
- All sexually reproducing organisms develop from a single fertilized oocyte by cell multiplication and differentiation.
- The first meiotic division is now completed, and the oocyte is now a secondary oocyte, and starts its second meiotic division.Advertisement
- Interventions: Intravenous albumin was given at the time of oocyte retrieval.
- Humans are most commonly infected by swallowing the oocyte form of the parasite in soil (or kitty litter) contaminated by feces from an infected cat; or by swallowing the cyst form of the parasite in raw or undercooked meat.