Oocyte sentence example
- acinuses include antral follicle, mammary gland acini, oocyte & follicular cells, oviduct, placenta and primordial follicle.
- Interventions: intravenous albumin was given at the time of oocyte retrieval.
- Follicular factors affecting oocyte maturation and development competence 20.
- A cloned embryo is created by cell nuclear transfer from an adult cell into an enucleated oocyte.
- All sexually reproducing organisms develop from a single fertilized oocyte by cell multiplication and differentiation.Advertisement
- The first meiotic division is now completed, and the oocyte is now a secondary oocyte, and starts its second meiotic division.
- oocyte maturation and development competence 20.
- oocyte retrieval on IVF outcomes.
- oocyte donation cycles were performed in these patients.
- oocytes are essential for therapeutic cloning, a process where the oocyte nucleus would be replaced wirh a nucleus from a patient's cells.Advertisement
- oocyte recipients experience a favorable pregnancy and perinatal outcome.
- oocyte recovery and embryo transfer techniques for IVF 15.
- Interventions: Intravenous albumin was given at the time of oocyte retrieval.
- enucleated oocyte.
- Humans are most commonly infected by swallowing the oocyte form of the parasite in soil (or kitty litter) contaminated by feces from an infected cat; or by swallowing the cyst form of the parasite in raw or undercooked meat.Advertisement