Oocysts sentence example
- The infective oocysts or eggs are passed in the dung and develop quickly in warm situations to become infective oocysts or eggs are passed in the dung and develop quickly in warm situations to become infective.
- Recommendation 7 Surveys should be carried out on the concentration of oocysts in sewage effluents.
- The vaccine, in the form of standardized doses of sporulated oocysts, is normally administered in water during the first two weeks.
- Once ingested, the organism reproduces in the intestines of the cat, producing millions of eggs known as oocysts.
- These oocysts are excreted in cat feces daily for approximately two weeks.Advertisement
- Oocysts are not capable of producing infection until approximately 24 hours after being excreted in warm climates and longer in cold climates.